Good communication is the key to all successful relationships. Whether you’re at a conference, business meeting, or even attending a wedding, it’s important that everyone understands what’s being said.
With Linguist Point’s interpreting services, you’ll never miss a word again
We offer interpretation services in London and the United Kingdom in 66 languages, with a range of specific industry skills for each one. Please consult the table below to see the languages we offer our services in:
Linguist Point offers professional and affordable interpreting services, delivered by qualified, native-speaking interpreters in over 100 languages.
Every situation is unique. To succeed, you need interpretation services that are carefully tailored to match the occasion.
That’s why we’re proud to offer a range of different interpreting styles, specially adapted to your requirements, whether you need a consecutive interpreter, a simultaneous interpreter, a medical interpreter, a a legal interpreter or an interpreter for personal and private occasions. We also offer British Sign Language interpreters.
Our professional and personal lives are sometimes hard to predict, and whatever anyone says, time is money.
At Linguist Point, we understand that sometimes you need to close a business deal urgently, attend a conference at short notice, or even appear in court without any time to spare.
That’s why our interpreters are available on demand, often at less than 24 hours notice.
Interpreting Services London and Beyond
When you’re at an important meeting, or a life-changing appointment, there’s nothing worse than experiencing technical difficulties, especially when those challenges create a communication barrier. That’s why it’s so important for your interpreter to be using the most-up-to-date technology or to be onsite, sitting right next to you in the room.
As a London based translation agency, we’re able to field interpreters across London, and the United Kingdom with ease, and at short notice.
When you don’t need us in the room, we can reliably interpret through telephone and video conferences.
We offer a range of interpretation services including:
● services, to help clients close complex deals, and express highly technical points at important meetings,whether concerning business, the legal or more. This form of interpretation requires some preparation with the interpreter ahead of the meeting.
● services, also known as Concurrent Interpretation, is perfect for large meetings and conferences,where prepared scripts or themes are translated in real time for multilingual audiences.
This form of interpretation requires some preparation with the interpreter ahead of the event.
● services, also known as Bilateral Interpretation, is great for business meetings and for bringing clarity to informal discussions, where lots of different people need to get points across, but the subject matter discussed is not highly technical. Unlike Consecutive Interpretation, Liaison Interpretations do not require significant preparation.
● services, to assist patients with hospital and GP appointments, nursing home visits or health consultations.
● services, for court appearances, prison visits, tribunals and to support discussions with legal advisers.
● , to make the most out of visits and social functions, like weddings or parties.
, or Deaf translator, provide the reasonable adjustments that empowers those who are deaf, hard-of-hearing and deaf-blind, to fully engage with meetings, appointments and more
At Linguist Point, we pride ourselves in delivering some of the best interpreters, carefully skill-matched to each project every time.
Our team of specialists deliver 100% accurate, professional human interpretations accurately and at industry leading prices.
Every one of our interpreters is an industry and language expert, so they know exactly how to put your great services and products at the heart of every interpretation. As professionals, they don’t crack under pressure.
We’re safe, we’re certified and we’re always out to satisfy.
Helping you communicate exactly what makes your business special, worldwide
Order your interpreter today.